2:30 pm—11:00 pm
Position requirements shall include but not be limited to:
- Performing duties related to the maintenance of carpets including shampooing, extraction, bonnet buffing, vacuuming, and moving furniture.
- Having a certification as a carpet cleaning technician would be desirable.
- Performing duties related to maintenance of hard floors including stripping, waxing, top-scrubbing and recoating, burnishing, dust mopping, wet mopping, and moving furniture.
- Performing routine Housekeeping/cleaning duties and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A commitment to providing excellent Customer Service is required.
- Having good command of English is preferred due to the high amount of customer contact; you must be able to communicate effectively with residents and staff. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) ability is a plus.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate should have proven knowledge, skills and abilities in being able to provide carpet and hard floor care.