Monday - Friday
We are currently seeking a Certified Fitness Instructor/Assistant for 20-30 hours per week, to work with the Living Well Director, lead various fitness classes for residents and employees and perform light office duties. Requirements are:
- Ability to work closely with campus residents and co-workers regarding health and fitness issues.
- Oversee the safety of residents and employees while at the Fitness Pavilion.
- Be comfortable instructing groups of 10 or more individuals.
- Skill to develop safe exercises and routines.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and a dynamic personable attitude.
This versatile person must have the following skills:
- Degree in related field or Nationally recognized certifications in group instruction, personal training and aquatic exercise are required.
- Current in CPR/AED, First Aid for the Professional, and nationally certified Lifeguard.
- Competency with data entry, newsletter and flyer creation, working proficiency with Publisher, Visio and Microsoft Word.