Mondays - Fridays
7:30am – 4:00pm
Experience handling laundry in a hospitality, healthcare or a commercial laundry setting is preferred.
This EVS position includes but is not limited to the following essential functions:
- Pick-up soiled articles from residents and/or campus depositories using various campus vehicles.
- Sort, weigh and load articles into washers.
- Document information into a log.
- Place washed items into dryers.
- Iron articles using mangle iron or hand iron as requested or as necessary.
- Fold, package and deliver clean articles to appropriate customers or areas.
- Light cleaning duties.
- Participates in other duties, as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time, which you are qualified for and can reasonably be expected to complete with minimal orientation.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service is required.
- Having good command of English is preferred due to the amount of customer contact; you must be able to communicate effectively with residents and staff. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) ability is a plus.