Are you passionate about caring for Seniors? Come Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you looking for a way to advance your Caregiver career? Are you motivated by making a difference in the lives of the people you serve? Do you value quality relationships, excellent customer service and integrity? If so, we want to meet you! La Posada is looking for a full time, night shift, Caregiver to join our dynamic team.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Guaranteed 32 hours a week
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
This dynamic person must have the following skills:
- Performs and coordinates personal care activities including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, skin care/nail care, oral hygiene, shaving, dressing, and others as directed/requested.
- Administers and coordinates the passing of medications under the direction and supervision of the Supervisor (in accordance with state regulations and facility policy).
- Observes and documents the health and emotional condition of each resident, promptly reporting all changes to the Supervisor. Regularly reviews each resident's service plan.
- Must have a Certified Caregiver License.
- CPR and first aid.
- Have or be able to obtain fingerprint clearance card.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Professional and Courteous Communication - Ability to communicate professionally and courteously with residents, patients, guests, and family members.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Apply today to start your new adventure!