Are you passionate about motivating others? Come Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you looking for a place to advance in your Environmental Services career? Are you a leader who coaches, develops and mentors a team and thrives working in a collaborative environment? Do you inspire growth in your team by implementing best practices and setting stretch goals? Are you motivated by making a difference in the lives of the people you serve? Do you value quality relationships, excellent customer service and integrity? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! La Posada is looking for an energetic and motivating full-time, Director of Environmental Services.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
This dynamic person must have the following skills:
- Plans, organizes, and controls the overall operations of the department. Can function in a "hands-on" mode when required.
- Develops, implements and evaluates appropriate departmental policies, procedures, standards of operation and systems to ensure the highest level of quality, cost effectiveness, and efficiency in providing housekeeping and laundry services to all customers.
- Develops and proposes strategies to senior management to improve and maintain high customer service satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Prepares, evaluates, and controls the department's annual budget. Monitors and adjust operations to meet departmental goals. Develops operational forecasts and is able to explain variances.
- Maintains liaison and communication with residents and other facility departments on matters relating to Environmental Services concerns and/or Departmental policies.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): Preferred
- Related supervisory/management experience of 5-7 years in a healthcare or hospitality environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of chemicals, techniques, and equipment usage is required. Must have a solid understanding of administrative functions and demonstrate relevant leadership experience.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Apply today to start your new journey!