Come Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you looking for a way to advance your career? Are you motivated by making a difference in the lives of the people you serve? Do you value quality relationships, excellent customer service and integrity? If so, we want to meet you! La Posada is looking for a full-time, Housekeeper to join our dynamic Environmental Services department.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
This dynamic person must have the following skills:
- Performs routine and specialized cleaning to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary environment that meets La Posada’s defined standards in any assigned areas of responsibility which may included but not be limited to residences, healthcare buildings and suites and rooms, dining rooms, meeting rooms, nurses’ stations, clinical areas, offices, restrooms, lobbies, corridors, elevators and stairways.
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect surfaces utilizing La Posada approved and provided cleaning agents and materials and following the defined standard procedures.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Professional and Courteous Communication - Ability to communicate professionally and courteously with residents, patients, guests, and family members.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Apply today to start your new adventure!