Reports to LPN Supervisor with clinical supervision by the RN. The LPN is responsible for oversight of resident care and the administration and documentation of medications and treatments.
1. Enjoy working with elderly population and have an exceptional level of compassion, patience, and understanding of the aging process to assist residents in maintaining the highest quality of life experience.
2. Administers and documents medication administration
3. Performs and documents resident treatments
4. Evaluates residents for effectiveness of medication and/or treatment interventions
5. Informs RN and PCP of any significant change in residents' condition
6. Orders and stores medication
7. Maintains clean and neat medication cart and room
8. Participates in resident admissions, discharges and transfers
9. Evaluates resident needs or emergencies in all three assisted living buildings
10. Participate in all facility trainings and meetings
11. Ability to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stretch, squat and push/pull using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time.
12. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
13. Ability to relate with staff, residents and primary care providers in a fair, tactful and courteous manner under various circumstances.
14. High level of flexibility and tolerance to adjust to changes in workloads, assignments and to work effectively under stress of meeting resident needs.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 36b2ab45-90ad-4841-a7fe-5f91f930a664