Come Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you looking for a way to advance your career? Are you motivated by making a difference in the lives of the people you serve? Do you value quality relationships, excellent customer service and integrity? If so, we want to meet you! La Posada is looking for a full-time, Maintenance Worker - Preventive Maintenance (P.M.) to join our dynamic Maintenance department.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
* Excellent work/life balance
* Paid Time Off
* 401(k) with company match
* Excellent health insurance
* Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
* Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
* 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
* Scholarship program. Up to $2,500 per year after 6 months of service plus yearly opportunity for additional scholarship awards.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Be at work on time, maintain a professional appearance and work under a team concept.
Change a/c filters quarterly throughout campus.
Inspect and perform monthly P.M.'s on scheduled golf carts.
Perform all other daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual P.M.'s as scheduled.
Repair minor deficiencies found during the performance of scheduled P.M.'s. Have work orders (for maintenance Lead) opened for major problems or when time does not allow for proper repair.
Handle emergencies immediately and appropriately.
Maintain all required records and information pertinent to work assignments as required.
Keeps work areas and equipment orderly, clean and safe and replace tools when finished.
Work safely and participates in training programs (i.e., OSHA, safety and equipment).
Moves furniture or equipment as necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned by Lead Person, Maintenance Supervisor or Director.
Attends all mandatory meetings.
Maintain proper salt levels in water softeners across campus.
All other duties as assigned.
* Professional and Courteous Communication - Ability to communicate professionally and courteously with residents, patients, guests, and family members.
* Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Physical demands - Ability to lift, carry, bend, squat and stand for sustained periods of time.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: No prior experience necessary
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Apply today to start your new adventure!
* We strongly value diversity and believe in fostering an inclusive work environment where everyone feels respected, valued, and supported. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and cultures to join our team. We embrace the unique perspectives and experiences that each person brings, as it enhances our creativity, teamwork, and overall success. *