We are currently seeking a day shift, full-time Service Center Associate. This position is ideal for someone who is compassionate, dependable, detail-oriented, prioritizes well, values teamwork, and LOVES seniors. Experience in Service Center is a plus but we are willing to train the right applicant.
With over 30 years as a caring and loving community, we are proud of our commitment to provide a lifestyle that maximizes the well-being of our residents.
As a La Posada Service Center Associate, you will work in a beautiful environment with all the tools and equipment you need to succeed.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Guaranteed 32 hours a week
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
- Operate communication systems, such as telephone, switchboard, intercom, two-way radio, or public address.
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Answer rapidly incoming telephone calls one immediately after another.
- Route emergency calls appropriately.
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging, interoffice communication and radio equipment
- Place telephone calls or arrange conference calls as instructed.
- Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail.
- Contact security staff members when necessary, using cell phones and radios.
- Record messages, suggesting rewording for clarity and conciseness.
- Answer simple questions about clients' businesses, using reference files.
- Complete order forms and billing sheets for orders for room, transportation and other services.
- Follow the processes and procedures that the service center defines for handling calls on every call.
- Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where every call is monitored and assessed to see if you meet required performance levels.
- Conduct yourself and answer customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Search for and enter information on your computer, moving between 2 or more open browser windows on the desktop, while you are on the phone.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook and other office software.
- Data entry skills with good accuracy and reasonable speed.
- Able to navigate in Windows and use the Internet for looking up information.
- Maintain calendars in Outlook as well as use email.
- Operate phone and radio equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!