Come Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you motivated by making a difference in the lives of seniors and the people you serve? Do you value quality relationships, excellent customer service and integrity? If so, we want to meet you! La Posada is looking for a day shift, full time, Telecommunications Specialist to join our dynamic IT department.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Day shift, Monday to Friday. Weekends are yours!
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Employee lunch program. Meals range between $1.75 to $2.50 depending on your lunch selection.
- Scholarship program. Up to $2,500 per year after 6 months of service plus yearly opportunity for additional scholarship awards.
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- 50% discount at Los Niños del Valle pre-school
This dynamic person must have the following skills:
- Installs, moves and makes changes to telecommunications equipment according to specifications, requirements, standards, procedures or customer requirements.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing a variety of analog and VOIP telephone equipment, performing moves, adds and changes to telephones and administering the Mitel PBX
- Determines requirements for and installs cables and communications circuits including twisted pair cables, coaxial cables and fiber optic cables and associated devices and equipment.
- Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and repair of copper and fiber-optic cables, both in-building and underground throughout the campus to ensure reliable operations.
- Four years’ experience with the installation or maintenance of a voice/data cable plant similar in size and scope as La Posada.
- Two years’ experience with the ShoreTel/Mitel PBX or similar phone system including the ability to provision new phones/users, modify existing users, configure call routing options, configure hunt groups and perform required system maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use a personal computer, cable testers and other equipment associated with the installation, maintenance and operation of voice and data systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to install, terminate and troubleshoot twisted pair, fiber and coaxial cable.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Apply today to start your new adventure!